RAM Boost Master 6.1
Old versionsSee all
RAM Boost Master allows you to optimize the RAM memory of your computer, boosting up the computer speed, releasing RAM memory and compressing physical memory, making your computer run faster. You can monitor your system without interrupting it. You can see how much memory you have; specify how much memory you want to free up, and the processes you want to clean up or compress.
Description of features:
- Overview tab. You can see the graphic and bars of memory state with the amount of RAM, PF (paging file), and CPU usage. There are two buttons: Fast Free and Deep Compress; two slide bars (size and level). The fast free button optimizes rapidly the memory. The "Deep Compress" allows release a great amount of memory (it is recommended not to use it frequently).
- General tab. Allows you to free memory automatically; set time interval, time monitor interval; select rules from list; generate white and black list by typing the processes; set alarm value, compress size, and select to not compress memory while CPU usage is over. - Advanced tab. Allows you to select smart analyzer, time interval, amount of processes for attention, period of days; CPU tune up, and tune up history processes.
- System tab. Allows you to adjust windows visual effects by selecting: allow windows to choose what is best for your computer, adjust the best appearance, best performance, custom, or balance appearance and performance; adjust to allocate processor time; maximum cache size of icons; automatically manage paging the size for all drives (vista only); paging file size for each drive, select custom size, optimize NTFS's performance, use large system cache, etc. - Processes tab. Shows the processes list with their names, PID, MEM, and priority, allowing you to free memory and stop processes. - Settings tab. Allows you to auto run the program at windows startup, free memory once when CPU is idle, update interval of memory information, and use hot keys.
- You can monitor your system without interrupting it; specify how much memory you want to free up, and the processes you want to clean up or compress
- The trial period is for 9 days or 15 times